During this time of fear and uncertainty, it is especially important that we find ways to strengthen our faith and share it with others. Below are several resources and guides to help establish at-home worship routines, whether praying on your own or with your family.
We also encourage you to submit any intentions below so that we, as an OC community, can collectively keep your petition in our prayers. Remember, now as always, we are never alone.
Pray at Home Resources
- Catholic Diocese of Pittsburgh: Updates, spiritual resources, live-streamed masses and radio programs.
- Formed: "The Catholic Faith. On demand." Recommended by a few staff/faculty members. Thousands of movies, audio, programs, books with a free trial period.
- The Basilica of the National Shrine of the Immaculate Conception will livestream its 12 noon Solemn Mass with the Choir of the Basilica from the Great Upper Church on its website at www.nationalshrine.org/mass
- Pope Francis will livestream daily Mass from Casa Santa Marta via the Vatican News YouTube channel.
- Pray as You Go Podcasts: Daily prayer whenever you need it.
- US Conference of Catholic Bishops: Mass readings, prayers, and further resources.
We pray for everyone in our OC community and beyond during this trying time. Please keep in your prayers especially:
- "All those facing financial uncertainty or instability during this pandemic."
- "The family of Alan Brunner who passed on Monday, especially his wife Jeannie, daughters Carrie '94 & Kelly '02, and sister-in-laws Mrs. DeVinney & Mrs. Ceponis."
- "Ms. Pazzaglia and her family. Ms. Pazzalgia’s brother, Giacomo Pazzaglia, was recently diagnosed with the coronavirus."
- "A member of our OC community who is now recovering from the coronavirus. Please continue to pray for this person and the family."