Asian Cultures Club
Asian Cultures Club is designed for students who are interested in learning about East Asian countries, their cultures, traditions, history, food and more. Students will enjoy hands-on activities and enjoy stories and learning from guest speakers.
Activities done in the past:
- Guest speakers discussing topics such as: Asian Women in STEM, basic Japanese phrases, snacks popular in Japan
- Celebration of Lunar New Year and Holi
- Tasting various snacks from Japan, China, India and Korea
- Who: Any student or teacher interested in Asia
- When: Once a month – day to be determined by the availability of club leaders
- Where: Room J201
- Time: 2:45 - 3:30 p.m.