Click on a category below to view available positions. To apply, please email a cover letter, resume, and references to the individual or department noted in the description. All specific inquiries may also be directed to the individual or department listed.
For general questions, contact the school at 412-682-6633 and you will be directed to the appropriate party.
Long Term Substitute - Physics
Oakland Catholic High School has an immediate opening for a Long Term Substitute position for a Physics teacher. Applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume, references and current PA clearances. PA certification is strongly requested.
Applications are being accepted by email email@example.com or fax 412.682.2496 to the attention of Marisa Greco.
All interested applications for any coaching position should send their cover letter, resume, and current clearances to Molly McCracken at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Women's Crew Coach
Seeking qualified applicants to mentor and train our students in the sport of Rowing. The Assistant coach will aid the Head coach in the implementation of training and education of the sport. This coaching position, in partnership with the novice and boat coach, will work in conjunction to boost the success of the program.
Assistant and Volunteer Women's Softball Coach
Seeking qualified applicants to assist our Head Coach in direction, training, and motivation for our student athletes in Softball. The Assistant Coach will report to the Head Coach and take instruction from them. They will assist in the overseeing of practice and game schedules, as well as seeking out opportunities for tournament play. The Volunteer Coach will coordinate with the Head Coach on their schedule and responsibilities to assisting the team in their athletic success.
Clearances REQUIRED of all faculty, staff, coaches:
- PA State Police Clearance
- Child Abuse History Clearance
- FBI fingerprinting and clearance
- Mandated Reporter Training for State of Pennsylvania
- Registration on the Safe Environment Database (This includes signing off on the Code of Pastoral Conduct and the Child Protective Services Law.)
- Completion of the Diocesan Protecting God's Children class
- If previously employed in a school setting, Act 168 (Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release) must be completed by your previous school administrator.