Click on a category below to view available positions. To apply, please email a cover letter, resume, and references to the individual or department noted in the description. All specific inquiries may also be directed to the individual or department listed.
For general questions, contact the school at 412-682-6633 and you will be directed to the appropriate party.
All interested applications for any coaching position should send their cover letter, resume, and current clearances to Molly McCracken at email@example.com.
Head and Assistant Women's Crew Coach
Seeking qualified applicants to mentor and train our students in the sport of Rowing. The Head coach will design a training schedule to enhance our athletes' performances and mentor them in the pursuit of racing in college. The Assistant coach will aid the Head coach in the implementation of training and education of the sport. Both coaching positions, in partnership with the novice and boat coach, will work in conjunction to boost the success of the program.
Head Women's Lacrosse Coach
Seeking qualified applicants to direct, train, and motivate our student athletes in Lacrosse. The Head coach will be responsible for overseeing all the standard practices and game schedule, as well as seeking out opportunities for tournament play. The Head coach will collaborate with the Assistant coach on the development of the Lacrosse program.
Clearances REQUIRED of all faculty, staff, coaches:
- PA State Police Clearance
- Child Abuse History Clearance
- FBI fingerprinting and clearance
- Mandated Reporter Training for State of Pennsylvania
- Registration on the Safe Environment Database (This includes signing off on the Code of Pastoral Conduct and the Child Protective Services Law.)
- Completion of the Diocesan Protecting God's Children class
- If previously employed in a school setting, Act 168 (Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release) must be completed by your previous school administrator.