Click on a category below to view available positions. To apply, please email a cover letter, resume, and references to the individual or department noted in the description. All specific inquiries may also be directed to the individual or department listed.
For general questions, contact the school at 412-682-6633 and you will be directed to the appropriate party.
Long Term Substitute - Physics
Oakland Catholic High School has an immediate opening for a Long Term Substitute position for a Physics teacher. Applicants should submit a letter of interest, resume, references and current PA clearances. PA certification is strongly requested.
Applications are being accepted by email email@example.com or fax 412.682.2496 to the attention of Marisa Greco.
Assistant Cross-Country Coaches
Oakland Catholic is seeking two qualified assistant cross-country coach candidates for the Fall 2019 season. Previous high school coaching experience and/or collegiate running experience is preferred. Candidates need to be comfortable running with the team and collaborate well with new coaching methods. Some travel and overnight trips are required for this position.
Please review the full list of position requirements and responsibilities here. Interested candidates should send a letter of interest, resume, 3 references, and any current PA clearances to Molly McCracken.
Volunteer Women's Softball Coach
Seeking qualified applicants to assist our current coaching staff in directing, training, and motivating our student athletes in Softball. The Volunteer Coach will take direction and responsibilities from the Head Coach and work with the Assistant coach on skill development and game operations. Please email resumé and any current clearances to Molly McCracken if interested.
Clearances REQUIRED of all faculty, staff, coaches:
- PA State Police Clearance
- Child Abuse History Clearance
- FBI fingerprinting and clearance
- Mandated Reporter Training for State of Pennsylvania
- Registration on the Safe Environment Database (This includes signing off on the Code of Pastoral Conduct and the Child Protective Services Law.)
- Completion of the Diocesan Protecting God's Children class
- If previously employed in a school setting, Act 168 (Sexual Misconduct/Abuse Disclosure Release) must be completed by your previous school administrator.