Oakland Catholic Coaches and Players will help campers further their soccer knowledge and abilities. This camp is a skills-development program designed for girls entering grades 6-8 of all skill levels.
Camp will include:
- Basic Dribbling, Passing, and Shooting
- Individual ball skills to improve proficiency in 1V1 situations
- Offensive and defensive principles and tactics
- Small-sided games for maximum touches
- Full-sided team sessions
- Special sessions for goalkeepers
- Camp t-shirt that will gran player free admittance to any Oakland Catholic home soccer game this season!
July 24th - 27th, 2017
Time: 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Location: St. Edmund's Academy
Who: Girls entering 6th - 8th grades
What to Bring:
Cleats, shin guards, a soccer ball and a drink. There will be a snack bar available for campers wishing to buy snacks and drinks.
St. Edmund's Academy
705 Darlington Road
Soccer field and parking are off Forbes Avenue.